- Laowai Guide
ECOOP 2012 will host an exciting array of workshops that address a variety of topics in object-oriented technology. A workshop is a forum for exchanging ideas and theories that are still in an evolutionary stage. Typically, a workshop will either address a focused topic in depth or explore connections between object-oriented technologies and other areas of interest.
Call for proposals (Closed).
The following workshops have been accepted for ECOOP'12:
- Formal Techniques for Java-like Programs (FTfJP)
- Script to Program Evolution (STOP)
- International Workshop on Languages for the Multi-core Era (LaME'12)
- ECOOP 2012 Doctoral Symposium
- International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming (COP'12)
- Dynamic Languages and Applications (DYLA'12)
- Reflection, AOP and Meta-Data for Software Evolution (RAM-SE'12)
- Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of Object-Oriented Languages, Programs and Systems (ICOOOLPS'12)
Combined Object Oriented Modeling and Programming Languages (COOMPL'12)
The workshops will be held at the Crowne Plaza Wuzhou with additional accommodations in a number of nearby hotels. The detailed schedule can be found here.